Last week Windermere’s Chief Economist Matthew Gardner joined us for our annual Market Forecast events in Northern Colorado.
Here are some of the big takeaways that we shared:
- Interest rates will increase to 4.6% by the end of the year
- First-time buyers are back and will make up 47% of all buyers in 2017
- Inventory will remain at record lows and will continue to drive up prices
- Appreciation is expected to be between 9% and 7% accross our Front Range markets
- Home builders will get creative in order to hit lower price points – we will see more “tiny homes” and more homes without basements
Click HERE to see Matthew Gardner’s infographic on the 2017 Forecast.
Posted on January 28, 2017 at 7:42 pm Natalie Davis | |